Save time and money searching for a reputable journal to publish your manuscript. Our American journal experts will provide a comprehensive report of relevant options.View Details
Choosing the Right Journal Can Make or Break Your Chances of Success
Choosing the correct journal for your completed paper is possibly the most important step in your publishing journey. There are many elements to take into consideration, such as relevancy, impact, rigor, quality, and even possible predatory maliciousness! Parsing through thousands of journals to pinpoint the perfect match can become daunting and painfully time consuming.
Let eContent Pro save you time with our Journal Recommendation Service. Rely on our expert journal selectors to do the extensive research for you and provide you with a comprehensive journal recommendation report with relevant options that will help you find the most appropriate option for manuscript publication.
- Current and any previous titles held for the journal.
- Journal webpage.
- Editor(s)-in-Chief information (names and contact details).
- Publisher information.
- Affiliated association and/or society information.
- Journal description, mission, and topics covered.
- Years established.
- Publication frequency.
- Editorial review board overview.
- Submission criteria and appropriate links.
- Indexing information.
- Open access policy.
- Types of articles accepted.
- Summary of similar articles that have been published in the journal.
- Acceptance rate (if available).
- Other pertinent details.
- Cost: Standard cost of the Journal Recommendation service is US $200.
- Completion Time: Turnaround time is 2 to 3 business days. Expedited options are available with 1-2 day turnaround times.
- The initial selection of journals is conducted by experts in the field and then reviewed by eContent Pro's editorial team.
- Expert journal selectors will draw from knowledge of 3,000+ scholarly journals from well-known publishers around the world, all of which are listed with the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Journal specific information is verified based upon the current information available through the journal/publisher information based upon the date of the profile provided.
At eContent Pro®, we are committed to offering the highest quality services and customer attention to authors as they strive to get their work published.