Even impeccably conducted research can face rejection if the manuscript is riddled with grammar and spelling errors, lacks coherent flow, and suffers from formatting issues. The best way to address these shortcomings is to invest in professional English language copy editing, which will guarantee that your work meets the highest standards of clarity, coherence, and grammatical accuracy.
By availing yourself of our academic copy editing services, you can significantly increase your chances of acceptance, as well as enhance the impact and credibility of your research in the academic community. When you submit your work to our English Language Copy Editing and Proofreading services, a professional copy editor will thoroughly work through your document and make changes that perfect your manuscript. This includes refining accuracy, grammar, punctuation, and spelling, while also removing any unnecessary repetitions in your text.
Included in Our Professional English Language Copy Editing and Proofreading Services
A professional copy editor will thoroughly work through your manuscript and:
- Correct faulty spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Fix incorrect word usage.
- Ensure consistency in spelling, hyphenation, numerals, fonts, and capitalization.
- Check for callouts and captions for figures, tables, and other display elements.
- Enforce a consistent style and tone in a multi-author manuscript.
- Eliminate wordiness and inappropriate jargon.
- Smooth transitions between sentences and paragraphs.
- Reorganize sentence structure to improve readability.
- Implement additions and deletions to ensure readability and flow.
- Assign new levels to headings to achieve logical structure.
- Change passive voice to active voice, if requested.
- Follow Publisher House Style, APA 7th edition, MLA, APA, Chicago Style, and more.
- Perform edits using the Microsoft Word™ track change feature, allowing for a fast and simple review and management of edits.
About Our Professional Copy Editors
- Highly experienced in professional copy editing and proofreading.
- 100% are native English language speakers.
- Average editing experience of 14+ years.
- 70% hold Doctorate or Masters degrees.
- Knowledge of more than 3,000+ scholarly journals.
- Specialized in over 10 research areas.
- Learn more about our team.
- Completion Time: In most cases, your copy edited manuscript will be returned to you in 1-2 business days (sometimes even the same day!) at no extra cost.
Documents That Benefit From Academic Copy Editing Services
We edit virtually every type of document, including:
- Research Papers
- Journal Articles
- Reference Books
- Fiction/Non-Fiction Books
- Book Chapters
- Case Studies
- Cover Letters
What Makes Us Stand Apart?
Our Customer Care, High Quality, Affordability, and Fast Turnaround
The table below represents the offerings of eContent Pro®
as compared to two other major editorial service providers (Editage and Enago):
English Language Copy Editing
Scientific & Scholarly Editing
Certificate of Completion
Complimentary Journal Formatting
Number of Reviewers for Scientific &