Earlier this month, eContent Pro International announced the impending arrival of our publishing services. This exciting new offering provides the Academic community with a streamlined experience, designed to support every stage of the publication process from start to finish. Our full publishing services are mapped out in five efficient phases, but we understand that commercial publishing houses, university presses, and OA organizations/libraries may not need our full services due to their own procedures. Therefore, eContent Pro International is excited to offer a la carte publishing options for organizations and publishers to outsource.
How Does A La Carte Work?
eContent Pro International’s Publishing Service strives to create a complete and comprehensive experience, addressing every angle of the publishing process. But Open Access Organizations/Libraries as well as Commercial Publishing Houses and University Presses may not need the complete package. Sometimes they only need to outsource specific publishing needs, which is where our a la carte service offerings come in. With a la carte, you can pick from a selection of eight professional publication service offerings and select them individually to personalize your package. This handy option to select your exact publishing needs means that you will receive the professional services you want, without the services that you may not need.
A La Carte Options
Having the ability to select your services a la carte gives an Open Access Organization/Library as well as Commercial Publishing Houses and University Presses the personalized and professional experience that we at eContent Pro International always strive to provide. What exactly are our a la carte options? You can select from any of these eight services to complete your publishing process:
- Manuscript Development: Through the eEditorial Discovery Manuscript Submission System, eContent Pro International is fully equipped to support any type of publication development needs, including a call for chapters and review process.
- English Language Copy Editing: Our professional, native English-speaking copy editors will address a complete range of issues in your manuscripts, such as spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency, jargon, syntax, and flow.
- Manuscript Review and Evaluation: eContent Pro International’s scientific & scholarly editors will thoroughly review and evaluate your manuscript and provide you feedback on how to improve it for publication.
- Proofreading and Corrections: Your publication will undergo one final revision to ensure that it is thoroughly vetted and ready to move on to production.
- Typesetting/Production: Choose from one of our designed templates and let us provide all your typesetting and cover design needs.
- PDF, ePub, and HTML Preparation: To accommodate your hosting platforms requirements, eContent Pro International will provide your final manuscript in three different formats.
- Printing and Online Hosting: We are fully equipped to print as many copies of your publication as you need, as well as host your publication in the online eContent Pro International Press Bookstore.
- Global Marketing and Distribution: Ensure that your publication has the most exposure possible by allowing us to globally market and distribute your publication to aggregators and hosting platforms.
eContent Pro International is gearing up to launch our Publishing Services soon, and we are thrilled to be taking this leap with you! Are you just getting started on your publishing journey, but you’re not sure where to start? Take a look at our English language copy editing service and have your document expertly revised!